Games for Oct. 19 (Entries must be postmarked by Friday, Oct. 18, 2002)
Wake Forest at Clemson
Syracuse at West Virginia
Iowa at Indiana
Michigan at Purdue
Minnesota at Michigan State
Ohio State at Wisconsin
Northwestern at Penn State
Texas A&M at Kansas
Texas at Kansas State
Army at Houston
Cincinnati at Southern Miss
Brown at Princeton
Notre Dame at Air Force
Washington at Southern Cal
Ole Miss at Alabama
Auburn at Florida
South Carolina at LSU
Mississippi State at Memphis
Troy State at Marshall
Western Michigan at Bowling Green
NOTE: Updated results will be posted on Monday, Oct. 21, in order to allow all properly postmarked entries to be tabulated.
Here's how to PLAY*
1. Make you picks of the 20 (twenty) chosen games that will be listed in each issue of Tiger Rag, starting with the Aug. 27 issue and ending with the Nov. 5 issue. Picks will also be listed weekly at TigerRag.com
2. Mail in your picks each week. Entries must be postmarked no later than the Friday before the listed games are played. PICKS MUST BE SENT BY STANDARD U.S. MAIL AND WILL NOT BE RECEIVED BY E-MAIL, FAX OR HAND-DELIVERY. Mail to your picks to PICKS for TIX, c/o Tiger Rag,P.O. Box 114, Baton Rouge, LA 70821.
3. Tiger Rag reserves the rights to publish contestants' names in Tiger Rag magazine and on TigerRag.com.
4. You are not required to participate in all eleven weeks of the contest, but the winner will be the person who has chosen the most winners overall over the length of the contest and not determined by winning percentage.
5. Standings will be posted on a weekly basis at TigerRag.com.
The person who picks the most winners for the season WINS!*
*No purchase necessary to enter.