Games for Nov. 9 (Entries must be postmarked by Friday, Nov. 8, 2002)
N.C. State at Maryland
Penn at Princeton
Michigan State at Indiana
Iowa State at Kansas State
Clemson at North Carolina
LSU at Kentucky
Arkansas at South Carolina
Miami at Tennessee
California at Arizona State
Baylor at Texas
Oklahoma State at Texas Tech
East Carolina at Houston
Nicholls State at Sam Houston St.
Tulane at TCU
Kent State at Connecticut
Oklahoma at Texas A&M
Idaho at North Texas
San Diego State at New Mexico
UCLA at Arizona
Virginia at Penn StateHere's how to PLAY*
1. Make you picks of the 20 (twenty) chosen games that will be listed in each issue of Tiger Rag, starting with the Aug. 27 issue and ending with the Nov. 5 issue. Picks will also be listed weekly at TigerRag.com
2. Mail in your picks each week. Entries must be postmarked no later than the Friday before the listed games are played. PICKS MUST BE SENT BY STANDARD U.S. MAIL AND WILL NOT BE RECEIVED BY E-MAIL, FAX OR HAND-DELIVERY. Mail to your picks to PICKS for TIX, c/o Tiger Rag,P.O. Box 114, Baton Rouge, LA 70821.
3. Tiger Rag reserves the rights to publish contestants' names in Tiger Rag magazine and on TigerRag.com.
4. You are not required to participate in all eleven weeks of the contest, but the winner will be the person who has chosen the most winners overall over the length of the contest and not determined by winning percentage.
5. Standings will be posted on a weekly basis at TigerRag.com.
The person who picks the most winners for the season WINS!*
*No purchase necessary to enter.