Don't miss out! You must order before signing date to ensure delivery.
The Yearbook is FREE with an Tiger Rag Magazine Subscription (or Total Access Pass Plus Tiger Rag Magazine).
Click Here to Order Total Access Pass Plus Tiger Rag Magazine.
The Recruiting Yearbook is the most important issue of the season. Only after the smoke clears, the competition ends and after letters of intent are signed, do players provide candid interviews about why they actually chose the Badgers over the competition. Before signing date, it's impossible to get the real and complete story.
Also, it's an NCAA violation for college coaches to discuss any recruit before he signs, so we take the time to interview the coach about every player, again, after signing day so while the regular press has moved on to other news after signing day, we move in for in-depth, post-signing-day interviews.
We must put in our orders to the printer now. You wont get a second chance because once they are printed, it will be too late! Don't miss out.
The Tigers Recruiting Yearbook includes:
- Projected positions from college and high school coaches.
- In-depth biographies on each player, including personal interviews and the abest photos available.
- Find out why each player chose the Tigers over the rest.
- Ratings from the nation's finest football scouts, including exclusive reports from the directors of the Nike camps!
- Find out how LSU's class stacked-up against the nation and the rest of the SEC.