- No timeframe as far as making a decision on starter. Could be at the end of spring if someone jumps out, could be during the fall. Both Jacory and Morris will be given same number of first team reps.
- They dont really use a fullback all that much, so they moved Calhoun to TE.
- He mentioned Darion Hall as one of two guys to potentially be punt returners.
- Asante Cleveland is out for spring
- Both Blake Ayles and Chase Ford have been very good in offseason workouts. Both are in the 260 lb range.
- Corey White will be a TE @ 270 lbs. Golden doesnt like unblanaced overloaded lines so he likes having one TE who can block.
OL - Joel Figueroa will not participate, at least not yet, because they don't know if he's going to get a sixth year granted to him.
- Jojo Nicholas has been moved to corner
- Keion Payne has looked very good in recent weeks and they are hoping for big things there.