* Robert Lockhart has shown the things they saw him in him they recruited him but he's been even faster than they expected him to be. He's had a nice camp but Golden also pointed about Malcolm Lewis and Herb Waters as doing the same.
* Thomas Finnie has been hobbled with an ankle injury this week. Finnie's a competitor and doing everything he can to get back in action.
* "I expect him to practice in two or three days" -- Golden on Gionni Paul, who got dinged up in yesterday's practice. Paul is expected to participate in Sunday's scrimmage.
* Eddie Johnson has been dinged up lately and is trying to get back in the mix. With three outside linebackers currently out with injuries, they're also using Raphael Kirby (who entered fall camp as the No. 2 MLB) there.
* Jimmy Gaines, who has been out the last few days with an injury, should return to practice tomorrow but will not participate in Sunday's scrimmage.
* Seantrel Henderson isn't fully cleared yet, due to what the coaches believe could be a concussion. It's something they're going to continue monitoring.
* The top four DT's have separates themselves -- Curtis Porter, Darius Smith, Olsen Pierre, and Luther Robinson, according to Coach D'Onofrio. Now they're looking for a couple more to step up because he wants six they can count on.