* The first unit will get 60-70 reps and the second unit will get 50-60, per Golden. They will mix up the ones and twos and both quarterbacks will share reps.
* Speaking of quarterbacks, Ryan Williams was a player/coach today because they saw a drop in his arm strength on Friday afternoon and wanted to give his arm a break. He's had a strong camp. "He's over 78-percent completion percentage this camp," Golden said. "He's been very accurate."
* Seantrel Henderson "is not fully cleared yet" per Golden, who says they hope to get him back on Monday. He will not scrimmage tomorrow.
* Working in place of Henderson at right tackle has been true freshman Ereck Flowers, who has done really well. "He's incredibly talented," Golden said. "He's 315, has great feet, and is doing 24 reps already."
* Jimmy Gaines is back practicing and will scrimmage tomorrow. "He'll go in the 30-play range," Golden said. "He's smart, he's a leader, and gets us lined up" so it's good having him back.
* The only injury to note today was left tackle Malcolm Bunche leaving. "It's just a stinger," Golden said. He will scrimmage tomorrow.