* The only other change from last week on offense is that Mike James and Duke Johnson are no longer listed as co-starters at running back. James, coming off a career high 22 carries against North Carolina, is now the starter. Johnson was on last week's injury report (but still played, obviously) and could be limited again this week in practice.
* At defensive end, Rico Williams is now listed as a co-backup to Anthony Chickillo along with Jelani Hamilton. It's the first time in over a month that Williams was even listed on the depth chart, so he's probably making progress and getting closer to being able to contribute some off the bench. He was recruited as a pass rushing specialist and the Canes desperately need a pass rush so he could play his way into a role.
* Even though Earl Moore started UNC's game after being listed as a backup on the depth chart this time last week, he's back to being listed as a backup to Corey King. Olsen Pierre is the other starter, which means the coaches probably thought King and Pierre had the two best games inside against the Tar Heels.
* There has been a change at linebacker. Denzel Perryman, the team's starting middle linebacker, has been moved to the outside. Jimmy Gaines and Gionni Paul are now the co-starters in the middle. Eddie Johnson is still the team's strongside 'backer.
* Deon Bush seems to have solidified his spot as the team's top safety. The second spot seems to go back and forth on a weekly basis. A.J. Highsmith started the last few weeks but is now listed as a backup. Kacy Rodgers, who seemed to have the better performance against UNC, is now listed as the starter next to Bush.