* Stephen Morris was solid but it was really, really windy and there's a lot of room for improvement.
* Herb Waters continues emerging as a difference maker at WR. I still think he's a year away from becoming an elite WR at the college level but he's right on track.
* The tight ends are doing really well, and playing a key role. Jake O'Donnell is doing well as the 4th TE after playing D-End last year.
* Surprise so far on the O-Line has been Danny Isidora. He's dropped more than 40 pounds since August and he's been one of the starting guards through the first six spring practices.
* The only key injury today was to DE Dyron Dye. Golden says he will get re-evaluated on tomorrow or Monday but it doesn't look good early on.
* Spring football resumes on Tuesday.