2. Florida State (3-0) -- A third straight blowout win has FSU fans very excited.
3. Miami (3-0) -- The Canes weren't tested in a 70-point win over Savannah State. They travel for the first time this weekend.
4. Georgia Tech (3-0) -- They had the most impressive win in the conference last week by defeating North Carolina. They seem to have a top 25-caliber team right now.
5. Maryland (4-0) -- The Terps clobbered West Virginia by the score of 37-0. They look like they have a chance to do some damage this season.
6. North Carolina (1-2) -- The Tar Heels lost a close game at Georgia Tech. They still look like a solid team, one that could play with just about anyone in the conference.
7. Syracuse (2-2) -- The Orangemen plastered Tulane by four touchdowns heading into their bye week.
8. Virginia Tech (3-1) -- They needed three overtimes to knock off Marshall at home. They haven't looked real strong all season.
9. Virginia (2-1) -- VMI (49-0) was no match for the Cavs, who need a bounceback win after the Oregon debacle.
10. Boston College (2-1) -- They had a much needed bye week to prepare for Florida State.
11. North Carolina State (2-1) -- They were able to keep it fairly close at home against Clemson.
12. Wake Forest (2-2) -- After a rough start to the season, they snuck by Army by 14.
13. Pittsburgh (2-1) -- The defense continued getting shredded by Duke but they turned in a 3-point win.
14. Duke (2-2) -- The Blue Devils showed some offense in a 58-55 loss to Pitt. Unfortunately, they might have the worst defense in the conference.