2. Miami (6-0) -- It wasn't pretty but the Canes went on the road and won at UNC, despite playing without its top two offensive weapons for most of the game.
3. Clemson (6-1) -- The Tigers were completely overmatched by a much better Florida State team.
4. Virginia Tech (6-1) -- The Hokies had the week off, and are in the middle of a very solid season.
5. Boston College (3-3) -- The Eagles had the week off. They've been playing good teams tough so they should be primed for a strong second half.
6. Georgia Tech (4-3) -- After two straight losses the Yellow Jackets got back on the winning side by a total domination of Syracuse.
7. North Carolina (1-5) -- The Tar Heels might be the best 1-5 team in America. They've played the 2, 4, and 6 teams in the league very tough.
8. Wake Forest (4-3) -- After a rocky start, Wake has now won back-to-back ACC games in impressive fashion. The latest one came by dominating Maryland.
9. Duke (5-2) -- The Blue Devils continue putting up lots of points. This time it was 34 on the road at Virginia.
10. Maryland (5-2) -- After a strong start to the season, the Terps have gotten blown out in back-to-back ACC games. Wake beat them up last week.
11. Pittsburgh (4-2) -- The Panthers looked unimpressive in an 11-point win at home over Old Dominion.
12. Syracuse (3-4) -- The Orange were no competition for a Georgia Tech team that steamrolled them.
13. North Carolina State (3-3) -- The Wolfpack had the week off, trying to figure out how to get back on track.
14. Virginia (2-5) -- The worst team in the league lost again, at home, by double digits.