92. Ben Knox – At 6-foot-5, this Deland High offensive tackle prospect was once committed to Florida but is now committed to USF. Miami has shown some late interest.
93. Tony James – This Gainesville High standout is smallish but is an ideal RB/slot receiver prospect in the spread offense. Miami briefly recruited him early on but never got serious. He's committed to Oregon.
94. Vincent Jackson – One of the top linebackers in the Tampa area, this Jesuit High standout was recruited early on by Miami but that's no longer the case. Missouri, USF, and Texas Tech are his top three.
95. Dennis Turner – One of the top playmakers at the receiver position in Broward County, this Dillard High standout committed to the Canes as a cornerback over the summer. He's no longer being recruited by the Canes.
96. Moral Stephens – A 6-foot-3 receiver who probably projects better as a pass-catching tight end, this Taylor County standout is committed to Florida. Miami offered him early on but stopped recruiting him over the summer.
97. Jonathan Vickers – A good between-the-tackles back from the Tallahassee area, Vickers committed early on to Florida State. Miami never recruited him.
98. Adly Enoicy – A hybrid tight end prospect, Enoicy creates a lot of mismatches on the outside for Atlantic. Syracuse leads. Miami recruited him early on but things never got serious. 99. Cornelius Floyd – A talented two-way player from Gulliver Prep in Miami, Floyd has a visit set for West Virginia and they lead. Miami never recruited him.
100. Charles Nelson – One of the most explosive players in recent history for Seabreeze High, Nelson projects as a slot receiver in college. Notre Dame, West Virginia, and Florida are the main three. Miami never recruited him.