82. Tyree Owens – A jumbo athlete with ideal size (6-4/230) and athleticism, Owens emerged as one of the top pass rushers in the Orlando area. Miami never recruited him, and he's now committed to West Virginia.
83. Madre London – Another in the long line of good running backs from St. Thomas Aquinas, London is committed to Michigan State. Miami never recruited him.
84. Terry McCray – A skilled edge rusher from Ely High, McCray has the size, smarts, and athleticism to play OLB in college. McCray committed to the Hurricanes over the summer and has been solid with that choice ever since.
85. Will Dawkins – One of the biggest playmakers in the Treasure Coast, Dawkins is being recruited to play wide receiver. Ohio State, Michigan State, and USF lead. Miami never actively recruited him.
86. Quincy Wilson – One of the top local safety prospects (University School), Wilson is the son of a former Hurricane DB (Chad Wilson). Miami never seriously recruited Quincy, and he made an early commitment to Florida.
87. Michael Johnson – At 6-foot-3, this Champagnat Catholic standout has ideal size and hitting ability from the safety position. He helped lead his team to a state title in 2013. Miami never seriously recruited him, and he's now committed to Louisville.
88. Al Harris – A 5-foot-11 cornerback from a top notch program (St. Thomas Aquinas), Harris is the son of a former NFL All-Pro cornerback. Miami never seriously recruited him, and he's been committed to South Carolina for awhile now.
89. Gilbert Johnson – A big WR target from Homestead, Johnson is a good possession receiver who played opposite Ermon Lane. Johnson was never recruited by Miami, and committed to Georgia early in the process.
90. Andre Godfrey – At 6-feet and 180 pounds, this Miramar High standout can cover and also drop down and be physical in run support. Miami never seriously recruited him, and he's now committed to Utah.