72. Raashed Kennion – At 6-foot-7 and 220 pounds, Kennion is a converted basketball player with lots of size and athleticism. Miami never recruited him, and he committed to Auburn late in the season.
74. Kendrick Edwards – At 6-foot-5, Edwards emerged as one of the top big receiving threats in the Miami area at Norland High. Miami recruited him early on but never got too serious. Rutgers has the edge.
75. Sharieff Rhaheed – At 6-foot-2 and 210 pounds, Rhaheed is a skilled edge pass rusher who has enough athleticism to get attention as an OLB. Miami never recruited him. Missouri has the edge.
76. Alin Edouard – At 6-foot-2, Edouard is one of the top dual-threat quarterbacks in the Miami area this year. A one-time Hurricane commitment, Edouard backed off when Miami began targeting other quarterbacks. He's now committed to Syracuse.
77. Kyle Gibson – At 6-feet and 170 pounds, Gibson played both corner and safety for Armwood High, one of the state's top programs. Miami offered him early but he made a summer commitment to Vanderbilt.
78. D.J. Gillins – At 6-foot-3 and 190 pounds, Gillins is a dual-threat quarterback from Ribault High in Jacksonville. Miami never recruited him, and he's committed to Wisconsin.
79. Trevon Walters – At 5-foot-11 and 195 pounds, Walters was a productive running back at Manatee High in Bradenton the last few seasons. Miami never recruited him, and he's committed to Missouri.
80. Chris Worton – The younger brother of a UCF wide receiver, C.J. was one of the most productive receivers in Miami while playing for a state championship team. Miami never recruited him, and he committed to Florida State early on.