It was closed to the media but we were able to get some info.
* Brad Kaaya returned to action today. He got sick with the flu on Tuesday and missed Thursday's practice. He returned today, but admitted to not being 100%.
* Malik Rosier had been playing baseball but Coach Coley asked him to return to the football field this week because of Kaaya's illness. He worked with the ones on Thursday and then backed Kaaya up today.
* Joe Yearby ran with the ones and scored the longest touchdown of the day. It was about a 60-yard catch and run on a play where he beat Darrion Owens.
* The offense scored three touchdowns -- Yearby, Malcolm Lewis, and Braxon Berrios. Unfortunately, Berrios was injured today but was in good spirits and other players believe he'll be fine.
* The entire first unit was extremely sloppy today. The entire scrimmage was filled with offensive penalties. They were constantly working 3rd and long situations because of it. This has been a major point of emphasis all spring, and it's seemingly not getting cleaned up.
* Tracy Howard has been banged up lately. He returned to practice on a limited basis this week but sat out today's scrimmage. The team is very thin at CB right now but players singled out Corn Elder and Artie Burns as two of the defensive standouts today.