HEAD COACH LARRY COKER
"This is a great way for us to spend the holidays, practicing football. I haven't bought any presents, but that is OK because it keeps me out of the malls. There is plenty of room and a lot of fun out here."
"The scout team did a great job today. They are really running around and having a lot of fun. They are making us better, and we definitely need that. It was a good day today, and tomorrow will be a little lighter before we break for Christmas."
* Did not practice due to injuries: OL Anthony Wollschlager, RB Andrew Johnson, RB Tyrone Moss, TE Kevin Everett, TE Greg Olsen, LB Roger McIntosh, QB Kyle Wright, SS Rashaun Jones
* LB Roger McIntosh was held out for the second straight day and is battling a hamstring pull as well as a shoulder injury. He is being evaluated this week to determine whether or not he will be able to play in the Peach Bowl.
* LB Romeo Davis practiced on the scout team defense as opposed to with the first unit defense.
* QB Kyle Wright did not practice due to a bee sting on his right foot. He could resume to practice tomorrow.
* RB Tyrone Moss is considered "probable" for the Peach Bowl, but if he is unable to practice when the team gets to Atlanta his carries would likely go to freshman RB Charlie Jones or starting RB Frank Gore.
* Walk-on RB Jeff Malley is practicing as the scout team quarterback in place of QB Kirby Freeman who had shoulder surgery. Walk-on QB Trey Burklin has been practicing at wide receiver this week.
Wednesday - 9:30 am
Practice Notes: 12/21
Canes Time Top Stories
Tuesday Q&A with Thomas BrownRead on to see everything offensive coordinator Thomas Brown was saying Tuesday morning as the Canes prepare to take on Georgia Tech Saturday.
Canes TimeYesterday at 11:28 AM
Several Cane Offensive Players Talk GTRead on to see what several Hurricane offensive players are saying about this week's game against Georgia Tech.
Canes TimeYesterday at 11:22 AM
Kaaya Talks Ga TechRead on to see what quarterback Brad Kaaya was saying on Tuesday afternoon as he prepares to take on Georgia Tech Saturday.
Canes TimeYesterday at 11:18 AM
Tuesday Q&A with Mark RichtRead on to see everything head coach Mark Richt was saying on Tuesday morning as his team prepares to take on Georgia Tech Saturday.
Canes TimeYesterday at 11:15 AM