Photo Gallery vs North Carolina
(22) Kelly Jennings and the defense.
(5) Greg Threat gets ready before a play at the safety position.
(98) Baraka Atkins celebrates after a a fumble recovery
(92) Orien Harris talks to a referee
(3) Kyle Wright drops back for a pass
(4) Devin Hester returns a punt
(1) Kenny Phillips receives the defensive call from the sidelines
(23) Quadtrine Hill celebrates after blocking a punt and recovering it for a touchdown
(30) Tyrone Moss scored his fourth touchdown of the day
(50) Roger McIntosh led the motivating halftime speech en route to 27 unanswered points after the break.
(17) Willie Williams walks off the field after the game
(98) Baraka Atkins celebrates after the game with Miami flag.
Rudy Rodriguez-Chomat is a Staff Writer with CanesTime and can be contacted by emailing him at email@example.com
Canes Time Top Stories
Canes Off to Fast Start Under RichtMiami Hurricanes football is 3-0 heading into a conference matchup against Georgia Tech. Find out what else is going right for the Canes under new head coach, Mark Richt courtesy…
Canes TimeYesterday at 3:41 PM
Wednesday Q&A with Manny DIazRead on to see everything defensive coordinator Manny Diaz was saying following Wednesday's practice.
Canes TimeYesterday at 12:46 PM
Richt Talks About Keys to Beating GTRead on to see everything Mark Richt was saying following Wednesday's practice.
Canes TimeYesterday at 12:32 PM
Tuesday Q&A with Thomas BrownRead on to see everything offensive coordinator Thomas Brown was saying Tuesday morning as the Canes prepare to take on Georgia Tech Saturday.
Canes TimeTuesday at 11:28 AM
Tuesday Q&A with Mark RichtRead on to see everything head coach Mark Richt was saying on Tuesday morning as his team prepares to take on Georgia Tech Saturday.
Canes TimeTuesday at 11:15 AM