The game will also be televised on WPLG-TV, Channel 10 in Miami in addition to the ESPN broadcast of the Miami-Virginia Tech game on Saturday at 7:45 p.m. This was announced today in response to the people still without cable due to Hurricane Wilma.
"This was our last workout, it was a good day. Guys were flying around and having a lot of fun. They were very relaxed, loose, and I like that."
"I don't know if we have been a lot different this week. We are about the same every week. We don't vary a lot. I think it is one of the reasons we are pretty successful every week. They know it is a big game and the competition is going to be tougher."
· The team will have a light workout tomorrow before leaving for Roanoke Regional Airport. They will then take a bus to Blacksburg, which is 35 miles away.
· The guys have been pretty loose this week especially today. You wouldn't know that the biggest game of some of their careers is just two days away. Is it a good thing they or loose or a bad thing?
"I think it helps a lot" Coker said. "I think we play better when we are relaxed. I'm saying they can be loose and relaxed, but there is a fine line from that and being over the edge. These guys aren't over the edge. They just have a lot of fun and they love playing the game especially our defensive team."
· DE Bryan Pata is going to be a factor in the Virginia Tech game as a big, strong, physical end against the run. "Being a bigger, physical guy that can run is very important for us," Coker said.
· Former Hurricane Antrel Rolle was at practice today talking to many of the defensive backs. It was Rolle who was ejected from the 2003 Virginia Tech for getting into a scuffle with DeAngelo Hall.
· DE Bryan Pata is expected to play Saturday and is "fine" according to Coker and scored a touchdown today in practice.
· DE Eric Moncur suffered a concussion and would have to be considered questionable for the game on Saturday. He will be evaluated by the trainers today and tomorrow to see whether or not he will play Saturday.
· DT Dwayne Hendricks is out with an elbow injury and it appears he will miss the rest of the season although there has been no official word to confirm that.
· LB Tavares Gooden (shoulder) and LB Darryl Sharpton (knee) are still slowed by injuries.
· DT Teraz McCray would like to play this year if he is back healthy after recovering from an ACL injury although there is no defined timetable for his return. He has been in pads as opposed to being on the sidelines.
· FS Anthony Reddick, CB Glenn Sharpe, and CB Carlos Armour are not practicing and are still recovering from ACL injuries. All three are expected to miss the 2005 season and will be eligible to redshirt this year.
Tuesday, November 8, at 3:20 p.m.
Christopher Stock is a Senior Writer & Assistant Editor with CanesTime and can be contacted by emailing him at email@example.com