"We play better when we're loose. We had a lot at stake at Virginia Tech when guys were loose. I think it's confidence. It's not over the edge. I think it's loose, but guys are really confident in what they are doing. We need to be a loose team."
"We have a mature team. Guys understand what is at stake. They understand that we haven't done anything yet. We put ourselves in position to do some good things, but we're a long way away from our goal. We have two good football teams to play. The first one is Georgia Tech."
· QB Kyle Wright is anxious to get another opportunity against Georgia Tech. Last year, Wright was 4-for-6 with 24 yards, but was sacked four times.
· OL Eric Winston, who turned 22 today, also will have a little extra insentive to play against the Yellow Jackets. Last year, Winston tore his ACL against Tech on October 2.
· CB Devin Hester (hamstring) will not play Saturday against Georgia Tech for the second straight week.
· DE Bryan Pata (knee) will play on Saturday despite being bothered by his knee all week.
· LB Willie Williams (hamstring) did not practice today and is questionable for the game on Saturday.
· DT Dwayne Hendricks is out with an elbow injury and he could miss the rest of the season.
· LB Darryl Sharpton is still slowed by a knee injury. If he does not return to the field this season, he is eligible for a medical redshirt after playing in only three games. Sharpton does want to play this year.
· LB Tavares Gooden (shoulder>) will likely receive a medical redshirt this season and will have two years of eligibility remaining. Gooden hurt his shoulder in the season opener against FSU.
· RB Tyrone Moss is in a lot of pain after ACL surgery last week. His coaches and teammates have been trying to encourage him and see how he is doing.
· FS Anthony Reddick and CB Glenn Sharpe are not practicing and are still recovering from ACL injuries. Both players will receive redshirts this season.
Tuesday, November 22, at 3:20 p.m.
Christopher Stock is a Senior Writer & Assistant Editor with CanesTime and can be contacted by emailing him at email@example.com