"This was one of our non padded days, we get three and this was one of them. It was a good finish for us. This has been an outstanding spring. Hopefully guys can stay healthy tomorrow and have fun. The guys have had a good spring and the attitude has been very good."
· The offense and defense will be "pretty generic tomorrow," Coker said. Coker just wants to see guys play and evaluate the team from there. The coaches will evaluate how much energy guys play with and how they do with there assignments.
· OL Andrew Bain and TE Chris Zellner will both be held out of the spring due to ankle injuries. None of the injuries will require surgery. Coker said that it is a shame Bain will not be playing because, "Andrew Bain has really gotten better."
· TE Greg Olsen has improved this spring according to Coker. Olsen had 31 catches for 451 yards and four touchdowns.
· Coker says the biggest difference this spring from WR Lance Leggett is his attitude and confidence. Leggett has gained 12 pounds since the end of last season.
· The game tomorrow will have 12-minute quarters and a running clock. The offense and defense will each have their own point systems.
· LB Glenn Cook has the "clear mental edge right now" at linebacker while Daryl Sharpton has the "physical and talent edge," according to Coker.
· Coker has talked with the coaching staff about moving Jon Beason to middle linebacker, but after reviewing last years tape, the staff decided Beason could be an outstanding outside linebacker. "Right now middle linebacker is exactly where it needs to be," Coker said.
David Lake is a Staff Writer with CanesTime and can be contacted by emailing him at email@example.com