"We got most of our work done today. It was a great day with an overcast. We did a little bit of fine-tuning. Now just some light work and mostly mental and getting our legs back as we get ready to play on Monday night."
• RB Javarris James is the back-up tailback and id doesn't have to do with Derron's injury. "No that is because Javarris is good," responded Coker when asked if it was because Derron was hurt. Depending on what situation we are in, but Javarris will definitely play. As of now he will be the second back to go in."
• S Lovon Ponder is expected to get more reps in the game than S Anthony Reddick, who is still not 100 percent recovered from his ACL injury.
• K Jon Peattie has Coker's confidence if it comes down to him. "I've got great confidence in Jon and obviously he just has to get it done. It could very well come down to Jon."
• LBs Jon Beason and Glenn Cook will be in the nickel package.
• OL Tyrone Byrd is still trying to get back in the mix at right tackle. "I wouldn't say 100 percent that he is ready to play," Coker said. "I definitely think we will get some out of Tyrone, but will we get 70 snaps I really doubt that."
• OL Jason Fox got most of the snaps in Byrd's place.
• P Brian Monroe and K Francesco Zampogna will handle kickoff duties.
• RB Tyrone Moss is expected to play in the Sept. 9 game against Florida A&M after a 1-game suspension. His knee is expected to be fine according to Coker.
Christopher Stock can be reached at email@example.com