"It has been a fast week, but that is good. Of course we'll be at the hotel tomorrow night and play Saturday. We need to get back on the field and it is real important to us, and we need to play well."
• RB Tyrone Moss is doubtful for Florida A&M. Coker said he does not anticipate him playing and the team will plan on him not being there. Moss is still recovering from an ACL injury he suffered 10 months ago. He is questionable for Louisville next week.
• OL Reggie Youngblood will not play and Chris Rutledge will start in his place at left tackle. He is questionable for Louisville next week.
• RBs Derron Thomas and Andrew Johnson are looking forward to showing what they can do against Florida A&M. Getting quality reps will be hard for these two this season, but producing on Saturday will help their cause.
• WR Ryan Moore is still suspended and Coker said it could be a few weeks before the issue is resolved.
• QB Kirby Freeman is expected to play as well when the game gets out of hand. Freeman passed for 183 yards and two touchdowns last season. He was 4-of-9 for 47 yards and two touchdowns against Duke when he received the most playing time.
• WR Sam Shields will be looking to put his drop in the fourth quarter behind him and put up big numbers.
• K Jon Peattie is 5th on UM's all-time scoring list and is 16 points from being in a tie for 4th place.
Christopher Stock can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org