OFFENSIVE NOTES• There has been some concern and rumors of FB James Bryant not playing this week. Coker said Tuesday Bryant will be playing.
• WR Ryan Moore practiced and Coker will decide later in the week whether or not Moore will play against Georgia Tech. He is cleared to play after serving his suspension. The only hold-up is whether or not Moore is physically ready. "It will probably be a game-time decision. His suspension is lifted."
• RB Javarris James is still the starting tailback despite Tyrone Moss receiving more carries last week, 10 to 9.
• The starting offensive line will be as follows: LT Reggie Youngblood, LG Andrew Bain; C Anthony Wollschlager; RG Derrick Morse; RT Jason Fox.
• OL Coach Mario Cristobal wants to get a rotation of 8-9 guys. Reserve players are Alex Pou, Chris Rutledge, and A.J. Trump with Chris Barney and Matt Pipho looking to get in the mix.
DEFENSIVE NOTES• LB Darryl Sharpton is expected to start at middle linebacker with LB Glenn Cook at weakside and LB Tavares Gooden at strongside.
• S Willie Cooper has practiced this week at linebacker to give them team depth there if they need it. Only other LB expected to play is Spencer Adkins.
• LB Romeo Davis is out for the year after having season-ending knee surgery.
• Miami will have a number of guys that will get a shot at Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson as CB Glenn Sharpe will be the team's first option. However, the team will unlikely leave Johnson single covered.
OTHER NOTES• All 12 players will be back playing this week after serving their 1-game suspension last week. Only S Anthony Reddick is still suspended. Look for Reddick to possibly return against Virginia Tech or Maryland.
Christopher Stock can be reached at email@example.com