• The following players were injured during Saturday's game:
o QB Kyle Wright (ankle)
o QB Kirby Freeman (chest)
o DE Eric Moncur (concussion)
o OG Orlando Franklin (hand)
o OT Chris Rutledge
o OT Jason Fox (hip)
• Coach Shannon says that none of the injuries were serious and no one will miss any time from an injury they suffered during the game.
• A little more detail about the injuries: o "(Orlando) Franklin's ‘paw' got hurt." Shannon shrugged the injury off as nothing to be worried about.
o Moncur is "fine".
o Kyle and Kirby will be "ok".
o Fox's injury is "minor". It is probably a hip pointer.
o Kirby is said to have had the wind knocked out of him. However, rumor around the media was saying it was something involving his rib…I wouldn't look into that too much, it sounds just like an observation-started rumor.
• Josh Holmes will miss more time with injury. He is out indefinitely. No timetable for his return.
• Lance Leggett and Glenn Sharpe stayed home. Coach Shannon isn't sure when they'll be able to come back.
• Dwayne Hendricks and Antonio Dixon may be done for the season. Coach Shannon doesn't expect the team to play with any new defensive tackles anytime soon.
• As mentioned within the past two weeks, Glenn Cook and Romeo Davis are out for the year.