• Cornerback Carlos Armour is out. As stated, Coach Shannon said he is 99.9% out for the game v. NC State. His status beyond that is unknown. He was working out with the DL players doing light drills today.
• Defensive Tackle Antonio Dixon has been working out with the team. Shannon said he was working through about a quarter of practice.
• I talked to linebacker Colin McCarthy today, and he said he feels ‘good'.
• Coach Shannon said tight end Dedrick Epps did everything in practice and had no problems running around.
• Talked to quarterback Kirby Freeman today, and he is fine. All indications are that he just had the wind knocked out of him during the game. There had previously been rumors circulating it was something more serious, but nothing to note on that.
• Freshman wide receiver Daniel Adderley was not in pads for today's practice. I can't really say why, I wanted to get a word with him, but he was unavailable. He was dressed in his jersey and some shorts on the sideline talking to a player (I can not confirm who) who was also on the sidelines observing.
• As mentioned by CanesTime.com's Raul Tano, defensive back Doug Wiggins was not at practice. Don't want to speculate on why as there are rumors of a transfer out there, but he had also been working with the injured players recently. This is something Tano and myself are monitoring.
• Dwayne Hendricks had his right leg braced up and was a slow mover.
• For those of you who follow the walk-ons, the following players were also injured and doing the light stuff with the aforementioned group:
o OL Jonathan Teske (knee)
o FB Gabe Diaz