* The top QB there was rising junior Jeffrey Godfrey from Miami Central. He started his prep career at Edison and has been the talk of the town ever since. He doesn't have ideal size yet but I watched him at our combine and he can really sling it. He'll get recruited nationally next year I'm sure and the kid wants to come here.
* At RB, a few guys singled out Booker T rising junior Eduardo Clements as a key guy. They say he was very impressive and I'm not surprised. He even moved around and played a few different positions. He'll be one of the state's premier prospects for next year and is very high on UM.
* Lamar Miller came out for a little while but didn't do much. It's good that he made an appearance, however.
* Another RB standout was Pahokee's Vincent Smith, who came just for Sunday. It's doubtful that he'll land an offer from Miami, however.
* Ruben Randle was in town and I'll have more on him later tonight. He didn't participate but was here all weekend and is very interested in UM. It helps that his brother is one of the biggest UM fans you'll ever meet. A surprise was Nukeese Richardson showing up. He was dynamite on Sunday and I'll have an interview with him posted shortly.
* Orson Charles was the top tight end, even though he wasn't here for the full weekend. Again, I'll have more from him later tonight but I still find it hard to believe that he'll end up anywhere else.
* Corey White and Xavier Su'a-Filo were the 2 main OL prospects. White is already committed and I'm sure they're pushing real hard for Xavier, who has been talking UM up pretty good lately to other recruits (like John Martinez) and made the trip all the way down on his own dime.
* Prince Kent, a 4-star kid from Georgia, was a standout in the secondary. He's a top notch safety prospect who is very high on UM. Another good corner who showed up Sunday was Pahokee's Willie Hickman, but he's small and not being actively recruited by UM right now.
* Marsalis Teague was also in town for an unofficial visit but didn't participate in the actual camp.
I'll have more later as I learn it.