Here is some more information on Kent, who stands 6-foot-2 and 195 pounds.
* He's originally from Fort Lauderdale and still has a lot of family living in the area.
* His three finalists are Miami, Alabama, and Clemson.
* He plays on both sides of the ball in high school -- wide receiver and cornerback. Because of his size, however, he projects more as a safety on defense and that's what most schools are recruiting him as.
* Kent participated in the University of Miami summer camp last month and drew high praise from fellow campers that we spoke to.
* Kent ran a 4.62/40 at 192 pounds at a Scout combine earlier this year. He also turned in a 34-inch vertical jump at 6-foot-2. Both numbers show off his excellent athletic ability.
Stay tuned to CanesTime.com for more news on the announcement since we believe Kent will announce for the Hurricanes later today.