* Leonard Hankerson scored a touchdown.
* Shannon said Antonio Dixon is fine and might even practice this afternoon.
* Shannon singled out Micanor Regis, who is getting a lot of reps right now.
* Marcus Forston did not practice. It wasn't injury related. Players get weighed after each practice and it had something to do with loss of weight.
* The team worked primarily on goal line and short yardage for a good portion of the practice.
* A.J. Trump continues playing both guard and center.
* Shannon said he won't begin to talk about QB separation until after the second scrimmage.
* Miami Northwestern had a few more coaches out there today. Several players and coaches from Naples High were there as well.
* The team will practice again this afternoon.
Stay tuned, we'll have a full report with player interviews later today.