* Five-star running back Bryce Brown led his team to a 54-0 win, pushing his team's revord to 5-1 on the season. Brown finished the game with 13 carries for 274 yards and three scores. For the season, Brown has 134 carries for 1,266 yards and 20 touchdowns. He also has 8 catches for 48 yards. -- Varsity Kansas
* Four-star running back Mike James led his team to a 14-13 win over Lakeland Kathleen, pushing the team's record to 5-0. James carried the ball 20 times for 101 yards and one touchdown. He also returned a punt 73 yards for a score. For the season, James now has 583 yards and five touchdowns (5.5 per carry) as well as a 90-yard kickoff return for a score and a 73-yard punt return.
* Four-star running back Lamar Miller led his team to a 24-13 win, pushing the team's record to 5-1 on the season. Miller carried the ball 20 times for 150 yards and two scores. For the season, Miller has 115 carries for 892 yards and 12 touchdowns. He also has three catches for 51 yards. -- Miami Herald
* Five-star wide receiver Andre Debose helped lead his team to a 48-8 win, pushing the team's record to 4-2. Debose finished the game with six carries for 116 yards and one touchdown. He also had a 48-yard punt return for a score.
* Five-star wide receiver Rueben Randle led his team to a 46-6 win, pushing the team's record to 5-0 on the season. Playing quarterback, Randle threw for 105 yards and one touchdown and he also ran for a couple scores.
* Four-star tight end Orson Charles helped lead his team to a 42-0 win, pushing the team's record to 4-1. Charles has two catches for 45 yards and one touchdown. For the season, Charles has 20 catches for 439 yards and seven touchdowns. -- St. Petersburg Times
* Three-star Billy Sanders' team lost 49-41 but Sanders finished the game with five catches for 57 yards. On defense, he had nine tackles, one caused fumble, and six quarterback hurries.
* Four-star defensive end Olivier Vernon has missed every game since the season opener when he got injured but he's expected back this week for American.
* Four-star safety Ray Ray Armstrong helped lead his team to a 48-8 win, pushing the team's record to 4-2 on the season. Playing quarterback, Armstrong finished with 49 passing yards, 97 rushing yards, and three scores on the ground.