* Five-star running back Bryce Brown continues having an outstanding senior season. In helping his team to a 28-21 win last week, pushing his team's record to 6-1 on the season, Brown carried it 20 times for 214 yards and three touchdowns. In seven games this season, Brown has 154 carries for 1,480 yards (9.6 avg) and 23 touchdowns. He also has 48 yards receiving. -- Varsity Kansas
* Four-star Mike James is fresh off another strong performance. In leading his team to a 7-0 win, James carried it 26 times for 175 yards and a touchdown. He also returned a kickoff 80 yards. In six games (6-0 record), James has 132 carries for 758 yards (5.7 avg) and six touchdowns.
* Five-star wide receiver prospect Rueben Randle saw his team's 49-game win streak come to an end when they lost 28-22 on Friday. Randle was excellent in defeat, however, running for 147 yards. He also threw for 194 yards and two scores. For the season, Randle now has 975 yards passing and 408 rushing with 18 touchdowns. His team is now 5-1. -- The News Star
* Four-star tight end Orson Charles is fresh off his best game of the season. In a 44-28 win in a game that saw quarterback Aaron Murray go down for the season because of injury early on, Charles stepped up in a big time way. He finished the game with seven catches for 214 yards and two scores. For the season, Charles now has 27 receptions for 653 yards and nine touchdowns. -- St. Petersburg Times.
* Three-star Stephen Plein continues playing defensive end for Fort Myers. His team lost 21-15 last week, pushing the season record to 3-4. Going into the game (six games), Plein had 41 tackles and 3.5 sacks.
* Three-star defensive tackle Luther Robinson continues playing both ways for Westwood. They won 55-7 on Friday, pushing the record to 6-1 on the season. Going into the game, Robinson had 33 tackles, seven sacks, and one interception. -- TCPalm.com
* Four-star defensive end Olivier Vernon is still out with an ankle sprain but his American team ton its second game of the season by beating Goleman 33-7.
* Four-star linebacker Jon Bostic helped his team to a 23-12 win, pushing their record to 4-2. Bostic threw a 63-yard touchdown pass and had a two-yard run for a score.
* Four-star cornerback Brandon McGee helped defeat Northeast by the score of 13-12, pushing their record to 5-2 on the season.
* Three-star safety Prince Kent is having a good season playing both ways. He now has 21 catches for 461 yards on the season. -- Atlanta Journal-Constitution
* Four-star cornerback prospect Denard Robinson's team lost big to St. Thomas Aquinas on Friday. Robinson has been playing mostly quarterback this season and has completed 40-of-88 for 741 yards, seven touchowns, and three picks. He's also added 155 yards and three scores on the ground. -- Miami Herald
* Other team records for some UM recruits this season include Seminole (Andre Debose, Ray Ray Armstrong, and Dyron Dye) 4-2, Fleming Island (Cory White) 7-0, American Heritage (Jared Wheeler) 6-1, Raines (Lawrence Henderson) 1-6, and Columbus (Antwan Lowrey) 5-0.