* Five-star running back Bryce Brown's team lost 38-18 but Brown had 24 carries for 201 yards and three scores. For the season (6-2 record), Brown now has 179 carries for 1,681 yards and 26 touchdowns. -- Varsity Kansas
* Four-star running back Mike James helped lead his team to a 35-31 win over Lake Wales, making it likely that Ridge will win its first ever district title. James carried the ball 28 times for 150 yards and two scores. For the season (7-0 record), James has 160 carries for 908 yards and eight scores.
* Four-star running back Lamar Miller led his team to a 51-7 win last week, pushing their record to 6-1 on the season. Miller had 12 carries for 122 yards and two scores. For the season, Miller now has 127 carries for 1,014 yards and 14 touchdowns. -- Miami Herald
* Five-star wide receiver Andre Debose helped lead his team to a 48-7 win, pushing their record to 5-2. Debose had a 99-yard kick return for a score and a 76-yard touchdown reception.
* Five-star wide receiver Rueben Randle led his team to a 22-10 win, pushing their record to 6-1 on the season. Randle went 16-of-23 for 246 yards and no touchdowns through the air and added 38 yards and one score on the ground. For the season, he has thrown for 1,221 yards, ran for 446, and has 19 total touchdowns.
* Four-star tight end Orson Charles helped lead his team to a 50-14 win in a game where five-star Aaron Murray missed due to injury. Charles had four catches for 52 yards and two touchdowns, pushing his season totals (6-1 record) to 31 catches for 705 yards and 11 scores. St Petersburg Times
* Three-star tight end Billy Sanders helped lead his team to a 20-17 win that clinched a playoff spot. Sanders played both ways, catching four passes for 37 yards on offense. Defensively, he finished with eight tackles, a forced fumble, and an intercepion. The INT came with five minutes to go and led to a touchdown. The caused fumble came with two minutes to go and led to the winning touchdown.
* Three-star defensive lineman Luther Robinson helped lead his team to a 27-14 win, pushing their record to 7-1 on the year. Going into the game, Robinson had 36 tackles, three for loss, seven sacks, and one interception on the season. He plays both ways. -- TC Palm
* Four-star cornerback Jamal Reid's team won again, pushing their record to 7-0 on the season. For the season, Reid now has 34 catches for 850 yars and 13 touchdowns.
* Four-star defensive back Kayvon Webster helped lead his team to a 10-7 win, pushing their record to 5-2 on the year. Webster led all receivers with three catches for 29 yards. He now has 19 receptions for 157 yards and one touchdown on the season. Defensively, he has over 40 tackles. Miami Herald
* Four-star Ray Ray Armstrong helped lead his team to a 48-7 win, pushing their record to 5-2 on the season. Armstrong may have had his best game of the season, throwing for three scores and running for another. He also picked off two passes at safety.
Other records for teams involving UM recruits include Plantation (Brandon McGee) 5-3 (they play for a playoff spot next week), Fleming Island (Cory White) 7-1, American (Olivier Vernon, who is still out with an ankle injury) 2-6, Palm Beach Central (Jon Bostic) 4-3, American Heritage (Jared Wheeler), 6-2, Columbus (Antwan Lowery) 6-0, and Raines (Lawrence Henderson) 1-6.