* For a list of confirmed signees as we receive word from the schools of the players, CLICK HERE.
* While the majority of this year's class is wrapped up heading into this morning, there are still several players undecided. CanesTime.com breaks those players down for you and you can read about them by CLICKING HERE.
* Since there will be so much action throughout the day and many of you will be in and out, we've created a Signing Day Blog that will track live updates throughout the day. You can access the blog by CLICKING HERE.
* CanesTime.com will also give fans the opportunity to chat with other fans throughout the day. Last year we had over 300 fans in the chat room on signing day and we expect even more this year. The chat room will be running all morning and afternoon so feel free to jump into the conversation at anytime by CLICKING HERE.
* To see a list of Hurricane commitments, which includes notices of when players actually sign, CLICK HERE.
* How good are the players in this year's recruiting class? Find out yourself by watching video clips of all the signees. CLICK HERE and then click on the small video camera icon next to each player to launch player highlight videos.
* How does UM stack up against the rest of the country in recruiting this year? Check out Scout.com's Team Rankings (updated every hour) by CLICKING HERE.
* The Canes already have two major commitments for the Class of 2010. Many more could be coming very soon. Find out who the top prospects are for next year's class by CLICKING HERE.
You will need an CanesTime.com premium subscription to read much of Wednesday's Signing Day coverage. Not already a subscriber to the most popular UM subscription service on the net? See what you're missing with a free 7-day trial ... CLICK HERE TO ORDER.
CanesTime.com is the industry leader -- the place for unmatched coverage of UM football and recruiting, the top analysts, the best premium forums and home to the No. 1 fans in the country.
Sign up for an annual or three-month subscription and you'll also receive a subscription to the CanesTime Magazine, the glossy, monthly publication -- including the special Hurricane Recruiting Yearbook issue with comprehensive coverage of Miami's Signing Day Class of 2009.