* Despite all but 2 practices being closed to the general public, there will be more media access to the players this spring. Jacory Harris will be available once a week.
* Coach Micheal Barrow will roam around on defense and help all the other defensive coaches out.
* He wants to know who all the starters are by the end of spring (pending their fall camp performance, obviously), which is a bit of a change from recent years when many jobs would be open going into the summer.
* He had high praise for LB Arthur Brown.
* Spring will be used to work on offense/defense/special teams and there won't be any FSU gameplanning that goes on.
* Defines pro style offense as, "using everyone in your offense to be successful."
* Eric Moncur will be limited in the spring and needs to "lost 10 or 15 pounds".
* They still wanna built depth for that No. 2 QB spot.
* Practice today: 7-on-7 stuff, no hitting or pressure on the quarterbacks. Just a "fast-paced walk-through".
* Friday and Saturday: team will do some "9 on 9 stuff" that we haven't seen before.
* Tight end Tervaris Johnson won't be going through full contract drills this spring.
* Graig Cooper will go back to returning kicks and punts. The reason he wasn't more involved in that role last season is because of injuries to Baby J and Lee Chambers at running back, giving Cooper a larger role. Benjamin will also be in this role.