* Helmets and shorts, no pads.
* Injured players were Baby J, Dedrick Epps, Joel Figueroa (dressed with no sling and was a halfway participant), and Colin McCarthy. Eric Moncur participated in individual stuff but didnt do any of the team stuff.
* Back from injury: Tommy Streeter
* Adewale Ojomo had a cast on his right arm but participated in individual drills today.
* Matt Bosher did some punting today.
* No players were missing from practice today.
* South Plantation's high school team was there. Stephen Plein was there, again.
* Depth chart changes (all else remains the same as before) -- 1st team DTs were Josh Holmes and Joe Joseph. Marcus Forston came in towards the end and replaced Joseph on the first team. 1st two WR's in were Leonard Hankerson and Laron Byrd but all the receivers were rotating in and out. The next 2 were Aldarius Johnson and Streeter. 2nd team LB's were CJ Holton, Arthur Brown, and Jordan Futch. The first team LBs were Ramon Buchanan, Sean Spence, and DJ Sharpton. That means Kylan Robinson has fallen from first to third team. Olivier Vernon was starting at right defensive end today. The 2nd team ends were Steven Wesley and Andrew Smith. Allen Bailey wasnt on today's two-deep. The DB's rotated quite a bit. DVD, Vaughn Telemaque and Randy Phillips were the staples. Brandon Harris and Sam Shields rotated. Chavez Grant was again the nickle. 2nd team nickle was Phillips. The 4-man rotation returning punts was Graig Cooper, Thearon Collier, Travis Benjamin, and DVD.
* Highlights (no contact without pads): skeleton drill (7on7) -- Cannon Smith threw a couple picks to Ryan Hill and Shields. The receivers had a pretty average day catching the ball. They had a case of the drops today. Smith threw a couple nice balls to A. Johnson and Byrd in the endzone and both were dropped.
* Jacory was leading a separate 7on7 that was blocked from the media. CJ Holton did have a pick on Harris in that drill.
* 11-on-11 highlights include...
* Harris threw a 70 yard touchdown to A. Johnson on a post route.
* Harris hit Kendal Thompkins (beat Grant) for a 30 yard gain.
* Benjamin beat Grant deep, perfectly placed ball by Harris, Benjamin dropped it.
* Streeter caught a touchdown with Harris in coverage.
* The final series was a 2-minute drill. Mike James caught a short pass after he tipped the ball to himself, and scored from 25 yards out.