* He said after spring the offense reviewed a tape of all the 40-50 yard type plays and they were in there for an hour.
* He loves the talent level at wide receiver and says 2 or 3 guys must step up and emerge as leaders from that group.
* The offensive line is coming together well but he doesn't wanna discuss how much improvement the O-Line or the whole offense has made. Instead, he wants them to show everyone this season on the field.
* He loves the start of the schedule this year. He said the entire team knows it gives them a good chance to show that Miami's back pretty quickly this season.
* He says this is the year the entire nation finds out how good Jacory Harris truly is.
* He pointed out Allen Bailey as taking a dominant step forward this spring and that he's finally comfortable playing college football.
* He says if they play the maximum number of games this season and he starts them all, it'll give him 50 starts (which would be a UM record). That's one of his goals.
* He says he's not, at all, concerned about next year's draft or anything like that. He says his focus is here and once the year is over he'll focus on that. His main goal now is helping get the team where it needs to be.