* His team goal is to win a national championship.
* He says it would mean a lot for him to be a part of the group that led UM back.
* He feels like it's on him to be a leader and he knows a lot's expected of him.
* He says the running backs are all very close as a unit. They're always pushing each other to improve.
* He says Baby J is healthy and good to go this season.
* He says next year's draft isn't even on his mind right now. He knows he could have two years left and his main focus is getting the U back on top.