* Virginia Tech has great return guys so another strong game from punter Matt Bosher will be key.
* Jacory's always been this poised, going back to his prep days. He's real outgoing off the field, however. He remembers seeing Jacory being in the middle of a basketball celebration at mid-court following a UM win last winter.
* The key to this 4-game start is to take things one game at a time.
* He hopes UF defensive coordinator Charlie Strong will get a chance to be a head coach one day.
* Brandon Harris was a great cover guy in high school, having gone up against many good ones at an early age. He went through a learning curve as a true freshman and now they're counting on him a lot. His "24/7" motor helps a lot.
* Jimmy Graham approached Coach Hurtt about playing football this past offseason and they had a scholarship for him. He has great hands, good speed, and being 6-7 and 270 helps. He's now on the kickoff return team so his role is expanding.
* Coach Whip has "done an awesome job with Jacory" this season.
* The rotation of 4-5 receivers will continue. Last year they couldn't do that because it was too many reps for the young kids. "Coach Hill is doing an awesome job" with them.
* Blacksburg is never easy because of the crowd but they just have to go in and block that out and focus on playing football.