* On offense, there were two turnovers, too many mental mistakes, and the team dropped 8 passes -- seven of which would have been first downs and one that would have been a touchdown.
* On defense, missed tackles were the key. They counted 17 of them that resulted in about 180 of extra yards.
* On special teams, the block was a communication problem. "A guy blocked the wrong guy."
* When asked about injuries, he said, "You gotta wait till during the week for me to give you that"
* Don't pay too much attention to the depth chart because it's always changing.
* Re: Sam Bradford -- "We have to prepare for Oklahoma's offense and not just Sam Bradford."
* Jason Fox -- "He's playing OK but he still has to get better. He knows he's gotta get better."
* "We should get Andrew (Smith) back and might get Marcus (Forston) back (for the next game)."