* LB Kelvin Cain also sat yesterday out and he was back on the field today. He looks to have the frame to grow into a DE down the road.
* OT Seantrel Henderson had better footwork during agility drills than the majority of the players going through the drills. Stoutland singled out Bunche, Figs, and Henderson as having good footwork during that drill. Stoutland was really getting after people and was showing lots of intensity.
* Jermaine Johnson was impressive coming out the shoot in that particular drill (a stay low drill).
* Tommy Streeter had two bad drops and had to do push ups while Coach Hill was getting on him pretty good.
* Lamar Miller looked real smooth catching the ball in drills today.
* TE Clive Walford doesnt look natural running routes and catching passes yet. You can tell he's raw and still learning the position. He needs to add some polish.
* Aldarius Johnson had a drop during 7on7 drills. Laron Byrd looked like the most experienced guy and was making a lot of plays.
* Travis Benjamin had DVD beaten but Jacory's ball was underthrown a bit and Benjamin had to turn to cornerback and made a nice play on the ball.
* Kacy Rodgers was getting some reps atg safety during 7on7 drills today. That could be due to Jamal Reid not being there today but he has the frame to play safety.
* Jordan Futch looks like the biggest linebacker on the team.
NOTE: Stay tuned for several interviews with players coming up throughout the day. The team resumes practice tomorrow but it's not open to the media and just season ticket holders.