1) Have an Effective Rushing Attack- At Spartan Stadium this season, the Spartan rushing attack is averaging 162 yards a game. Indiana gives up 452.6 yards per game in total defense (107th overall).
2) Convert on 3rd Down- The Spartan offense only converts 34.0% on 3rd down. (97th overall).
3) Contain Quarterback Tre Robinson- The Freshman quarterback is Indiana's 2nd leading rusher and has rushed for 275 yards over his three starts.
4) Continue to Limit the Penalties- At home this season; State is averaging 5.5 penalties a game compared to on the road where the Spartans are averaging 8.5 penalties a game.
5) Continue Red Zone Efficiency- At home this season, the Spartan offense has converted on 23 of its 27 trips to the red zone (85.19%). 20 out of the 23 scores have been touchdowns (74.07%).