2. In Big Ten Tournament games, MSU is 3-2 vs. Iowa, 6-2 in the quarterfinals and 8-7 in Indianapolis.
3. Michigan State tied the fifth-most points scored by a Big Ten squad and broke the school record for most points in a Big Ten Tournament game with 92, surpassing the old mark of 76 (vs. Illinois, 3/12/00).
4. MSU recorded the most field goals (32), tied the most three-pointers (8) and matched the second-most blocks (8) by a Spartan squad in a Big Ten Tournament game.
5. Michigan State shot 32-of-55 (.582) from the field, which ranks as the eighth-best shooting performance by a Big Ten team and second-best by a Spartan squad in a Big Ten Tournament game.
6. The Spartans improved to 21-1 when leading at the half after scoring 55 points and shooting 70 percent (21-of-30) in the opening stanza.
7. Draymond Green notched his Big Ten leading 18th double-double, finishing with a game-high 21 points and 10 rebounds to go along with five assists. It was his sixth 20-point, 10-rebound and 5-assist game, the most by a Division I player this season.
8. Adreian Payne set a career high with 16 points, bettering his previous mark of 15.
9. With the score tied at 22 with 11:14 left in the first half, MSU went on a 24-7 run over the next 6:43 and held on to a double-digit advantage for the remainder of the contest.