1. Le'Veon Bell: The junior running back posted 117 yards in the first two quarters giving him his second 100 yard game of the season. Everyone knows Bell is going to get the ball, yet they still struggle to bring him down. Add in that the Spartans now have him back returning punts, he is everything the Spartans have to throw at EMU.
2. Spartans Defense: Pat Narduzzi's crew has played solid despite the touchdown pass thrown by Tyler Benz. The Eagles only have 88 total yards of offense on the day.
3. Kurtis Drummond: The sophomore defensive back came to play Saturday making plays on defense and special teams.
1. The Bad Hands People: The Spartan wide receivers continue to struggle catching the football with a handful of drops that should have been caught.
2. No Pressure: The Spartans are struggling to get to the quarterback with no sacks and only three quarterback hurries.
Lack of offense: Take away Le'Veon Bell's 117 yards and the Spartans offense would really be lacking.
3. Dan Conroy: Another miss on the season, this one from 39 yards out have some wondering what has happened with the senior kicker.