Sept. 13th Notre Dame Game:
- Unofficial visit: U-M QB commitment Chad Henne (6-3, 230 lbs., 4.6 in the 40, 3.4 GPA) from West Lawn, Pa., Wilson. On Aug. 20 he told us, "I'm planning on coming for the Notre Dame game ... I've been thinking about how to do it. We'll be out of town that Friday night, we have an away game. But I want to get to Ann Arbor for that game, for an unofficial or maybe even for my official visit." Henne is TheInsiders.com's #13 prospect, and Tom Lemming's #3 quarterback prospect.
- Official visit: WR Cameron Colvin (Sept. 13 official visit, STAN Nike stats: 6-1, 188 lbs., 4.31 in the 40, 3.85 shuttle, 32.4 inch vertical, 13 bench press reps. … 2.3 GPA/16 ACT) from Concord, Calif., DeLaSalle. On Aug. 20 his godfather told us, "We're coming to Michigan for the Notre Dame game, for Cameron's official visit. We play Archbishop Mitty in San Jose the night before. Then we're going to catch the redeye out of San Francisco. We'll arrive in Detroit at 10 in the morning. We'll rest a bit then go on over to Michigan ... Michigan is still Cameron's top school." But Miami is a threat, as is FSU, LSU, UCLA and USC. He was the Stanford Nike MVP. As a junior he caught 14 passes for 405 yards (28.9 yards per catch) and four touchdowns. He is TheInsiders.com's #16 prospect.
Late Aug. GBW Interview
Early Aug. GBW Interview - Henne commitment
July GBW Interview
Late June GBW Interview
June GBW Interview #2
June GBW Interview #1
Spring GBW Interview 4
Spring GBW Interview 3
Spring GBW Interview 2
Spring GBW Interview
- Probable official visit: Ath. Early Doucet (Probable official visit, LSU Camp stats: 6-2, 212 lbs., 4.4 in the 40 ... 3.23 GPA/18 ACT) from St. Martinsville, Louisiana. We reached the Doucet household Sat. night (Sept. 6) and were told, "The visit has been scheduled for next weekend, but Early's guardian doesn't want him flying alone. So we'll see." Doucet and Calif. WR Cameron Colvin roomed together and became best buddies at the Miami camp this summer. Doucet is TheInsiders' #1 wide receiver, and #6 overall prospect.
early Sept. GBW Interview
- Unofficial or official visit: Fred Davis (U-M Nike stats: 6-3.5, 200 lbs., 4.59 in the 40, 12 bench press reps., 30.5 inch vertical, 4.17 sec. shuttle) from Toledo Ohio, Rogers. We reached the Davis household and were told, "He is planning to go to the Michigan-Notre Dame game ... I don't know if it is for an official visit or not." Davis is TheInsiders' #19 prospect.
- Unofficial visit: Brett Gallimore (Sept. 13 Notre Dame game unofficial visit, 6-5, 290 lbs., 5.1 in the 40, 300-lb.bench press, 2.6 GPA) from Riverside, Mo., Park Hill South (Kansas City area). On Aug. 20 he told us, "My brother and his wife are taking me up for the Michigan/Notre Dame game. It'll be great to meet the other guys visiting for the game. I think it'll be unofficial visit for me. Actually I'm quite sure about that. I'll take an official visit to Michigan later on." He will also make fall visits to Purdue for the Notre Dame game, Iowa for a game (maybe U-M, for his official visit there), OSU for a game (official visit) and possibly UCLA and Oregon. He attended a U-M spring practice and got a scholarship OFFER. He is TheInsiders.com's #91 prospect.
Late Aug. Interview
May GBW Interview
May GBW Interview #1
WR/TE Jaison Williams (USC Nike stats: 6-4, 215 lbs., 4.57 in the 40 … 10.75 sec. 100m, 260 lb. Bench press, 2.6 GPA, June 7 SAT) from Culver City, Calif. On Sept. 4 he told us, "Coach English called yesterday morning. I won't be visiting Michigan in September. I want to enjoy the full 48 hour visit and making an all-night trip after a game wouldn't allow me to do that ... Michigan is still definitely my leader."
TE Dale Thompson (6-4, 250 lbs., 4.7 in the 40, 2.7 GPA, June 7 SAT) from Corona, Calif.
ND Visitors List - Finally Set?
The Michigan Insider Top Stories
WATCH: Wagner reacts to win over PurdueWatch as Michigan forward Moe Wagner reacts to the Wolverines' big victory over Purdue on Saturday.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 4:28 PM
RECAP: Michigan Looks NCCA WorthyTMI's Josh Newkirk and Josh Henschke recap Michigan's 82-70 win against No. 14 Purdue, what it means for U-M moving forward and more.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 4:23 PM
On Senior Day, U-M defeats Purdue, 82-70Derrick Walton Jr. seals win for Michigan, as U-M defeats No. 14 Purdue, 82-70, on senior day.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 4:02 PM
Beilein: 'Proud of our seniors'Watch Michigan coach John Beilein reaction after U-M's 82-70 win against No. 14 Purdue.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 3:50 PM