The Michigan football program has arrived in Rome and The Michigan Insider will be following suit shortly.
The Wolverines will be having a once-in-a-lifetime experience as Jim Harbaugh is taking most of his players on a trip to Italy they will surely never forget. While U-M arrived on Sunday and have already begun exploring, The Michigan Insider will be on-hand in Rome starting on Monday to give full reports of the happenings in the city and on the gridiron.
Some of the events that the Wolverines will be doing in Rome include:
- Immersed in the culture of Italy which includes visiting historical landmarks
- Spending time with youth at orphanages
- Teaching football to refugees
- Visiting deployed U.S. military
- Holding a youth clinic
- Hold an open scrimmage for the Italian public at Italian football club AS Roma's stadium
The Wolverines are using three of its allotted 15 practice days in Rome as well.
Stick with The Michigan Insider for all the latest news and notes from the trip to Rome, as well as scrimmage notes, starting on Monday.