The 83rd annual Michigan Football Bust was presented by the U of M Club of Greater Detroit was held last night at the Laurel Manor. Team Awards were bestowed as follows.
- Bo Schembechler Award (Most Valuable Player): Chris Perry
- Robert P. Ufer Bequest (senior footballplayer who demonstrates enthusiasm and love for Michigan): John Navarre
- Roger Zatkoff Award (for the team's top linebacker): Lawrence Reid
- Dick Katcher Award (for the team's top defensive lineman): Grant Bowman, Norman Heuer, Larry Stevens
- Hugh H. Rader Award (for the team's top offensive lineman): David Baas, Tony Pape, Dave Pearson
- Dr. Arthur Robinson Award (for team's top student-athlete): Andy Mignery
Football Bust Award Winners
The Michigan Insider Top Stories
Thomas embraces Brown's 'dude' termsMichigan's Dymonte Thomas has embraced Don Brown's coaching mannerisms, being called a "dude" is one of them.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 4:03 PM
Recruiting Breakdown: Michigan vs. MSUMichigan and Michigan State face-off in a Big Ten rivalry battle. Before the Spartans and Wolverines take the field, take a look at their recruiting history and what their
Scout FootballYesterday at 3:57 PM
Butt: Michigan not taking MSU lightlyMichigan senior tight end Jake Butt credits the scout team, coaching staff and 2013 class for week to week approach this season.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 1:12 PM
WATCH: Lewis Lauds Harbaugh's RelentelessnessJourdan Lewis says Michigan headman Jim Harbaugh's penchant for never taking his foot off of the gas pedal even in games the Wolverines are winning in blowout fashion has instilled…
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 12:46 PM