**NEW FRI PM** Jonas Mouton. In-homes finished now, will announce on Signing Day between ... could be ... between U-M and Texas. GBW's percentage: 50.00000001% now. This one has gotten tougher ... his mom is a Texas alum and he has a brother living in Austin. So, we are staying to the 'positive' of 50-50, but just barely. Could this most changable of percentages keep changing, day to day? This one may be settled on Signing-Day-eve, or Signing-Day-morning.
Jason Kates: had his Michigan HC (head coach)in-home yesterday (Thursday), not today (Thursday makes more sense actually). He is now going through the decision process, and will announce Monday at 3:00 PM at his school. It is U-M, NC-State and Syracuse. GBW's percentage: 50.999%
McKenzie Mathews: decided to visit Syracuse this weekend. Had his U-M HC in-home this past Monday. It is U-M, Pitt, BC and now Syracuse for him. A planned Sunday decision, Signing Day announcement. GBW's percentage: 50.1%
Corey Peters: at Michigan this weekend. Had his U-M HC in-home on Wednesday. OSU is the strongest competition coming in, but his host is his 'cousin' James McKinney. Signing Day announcement, at 10 AM at his school. GBW's percentage: 50.01%
Adam Patterson: had his U-M HC in-home last night (Thurs.) Takes his final visit to Auburn this weekend. He still has all 5 of his schools in it (Michigan, Tennessee, South Carolina, NC-State, Auburn), and has a planned Sunday decision, Signing Day announcement (12:30 PM at his school). GBW's percentage: 49% (this is a high percentage with 5 schools still in it ... the percentage is this high just based on a hunch -- he just sounded noticeably impressed with U-M when we spoke to him last night).
Daron Rose: had U-M coach in his school this week, as well as from his other finalists FSU and S-Car. Has his final visit to FSU this weekend. Signing Day announcement, at 10 AM at his school. GBW's percentage: 45-49% ... would give FSU the 51+% edge here, just based on the scenario ... I know that leaves a really low % for S-Car but don't really mean it that way ... the forecast applies to U-M only.
Remember: 50.1% does NOT equal 100%, nor does 50.99% nor 51%, and so on. In fact, 50.1% leaves 49.9% uncertainty, and so on down the line.
FRI EVENING: Rec. Decisions, Percentages
The Michigan Insider Top Stories
Peoples-Jones Wins PSL, Updates RecruitmentDetroit (Mich.) Cass Tech's Donovan Peoples-Jones leads Cass to PSL Championship, updates recruitment and more.
The Michigan Insider6:05 PM
Evans suffers concussion, 'we'll see' for MSUMichigan coach Jim Harbaugh says freshman running back Chris Evans suffered a concussion vs. Illinois.
The Michigan Insider5:40 PM
Michigan Next on Visit Docket for No. 1 Va.OTHighland Springs (Va.) 3-star offensive tackle Mekhi Becton has scholarship offers from across the country, including one from Michigan. After months of by building a long distance…
Scout Football5:11 PM
WATCH: Harbaugh gives Walker updateWatch as Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh addresses the status of true freshman running back Kareem Walker after dressing for the first time this season.
The Michigan Insider2:34 PM