Top U-M recruits making an official visit to Tennessee (who defeated Kentucky 24-0 Saturday):
- All-American tight end Greg Olsen (Jan. 10 U-M visit, 6-6, 240 lbs., 4.7 in the 40) from Wayne Hills, New Jersey. from Wayne Hills, New Jersey.
- All American wide receiver Jayson Swain (Nov. 2 official U-M visit, Alabama Nike stats: 6-2, 205 lbs., 4.45 in the 40, 34-inch vertical jump, 2.8 GPA/15 ACT) from Huntsville, Alabama, Grissom. NOTE: this official visit is reported by Tennessee.TheInsiders.com today (Sunday) -- Jayson had told us a few days ago that this was an unofficial visit, with a trip back to Tennessee this coming weekend for his official visit; we'll see.
Top U-M making an official visit to USC (who beat Notre Dame 44-13 Saturday):
Note: notice where all four of these kids visit next weekend!
- All-American linebacker Lamarr Woodley (Dec. 6 U-M visit, MSU Nike stats: 6-1 1/2, 250 lbs., 4.0 in the shuttle; 4.72 in the 40, 4.0 in the shuttle, 29-inch vertical jump, 315-lb. bench press, 2.9 GPA/16 ACT) from Saginaw, Mich.
- All-American running back Lendale White (Dec. 6 U-M visit, 6-2, 230 lbs., 4.53 in the 40, 2.7 GPA/18 ACT) from Littleton, Colorado, Chatfield.
- All-American cornerback Donte Whitner (Dec. 6 U-M visit, 2002 Michigan camper, MSU Nike stats: 5-11, 176 lbs., 4.43 in the 40, 32.8 inch vertical jump; 10.4 100 meters, 3.5 GPA, 17 ACT) from Cleveland, Ohio, Glenville.
- All-American ‘athlete' Dareus Hiley (Dec. 6 U-M visit, 5-11, 175 lbs., 4.4 in the 40, 2.7 GPA) from Cleveland, Ohio, Glenville.
Official Visits Nov 29 Weekend By Top U-M Recruits
The Michigan Insider Top Stories
Has a new 'dark horse' emerged for Thomas?Has a new "dark horse" emerged in Detroit (Mich.) King's Ambry Thomas' recruitment?
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 3:56 PM
WATCH: Beilein talks win over Kennesaw StateWatch as Michigan head coach John Beilein discusses the Wolverines' 82-55 victory over Kennesaw State on Saturday.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 12:33 PM
U-M cruises to 82-55 win over Kennesaw StateMichigan takes care of business as it defeats Kennesaw State 82-55 on Saturday.
The Michigan InsiderYesterday at 10:28 AM
Beilein: 'We have to have more grit'Michigan coach John Beilein says his Wolverines must have more grit defenisvely following surprising home loss to Virginia Tech.
The Michigan InsiderFriday at 12:28 PM