1. Jeffery Johnson - Brookhaven High School - The 6-foot-3, 320-pound defensive tackle from Brookhaven, Mississippi racked up 9.5 sacks last season and had 54 total tackles. He has early offers from Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Southern Miss, and Florida State. Currently Florida State is standing out because of the recent success they have had on the field. Johnson has said that if Clemson or Alabama were to offer, his attention could be swayed to both schools.
2. Deuntra Hyman - Meridian High School - Hyman is a 6-foot-4, 230-pound defensive end with dominate abilities at times. He compiled 63 total tackles, 13 tackles for loss, and 19 sacks, 6 of which came in one game. The talented junior has offers from Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Memphis, Louisiana Tech and Alcorn State. Hyman recently visited Mississippi State for the Bulldogs junior day and had a great visit in Starkvegas.
3. Jaden Crumedy - Oak Grove Attendance Center - The lanky 6-foot-5, 230-pound defensive end recorded a whopping 126 tackles, 29 tackles for loss, and 12 sacks last season. Crumedy currently holds offers from Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Southern Miss, and Memphis. Crumedy has stated that at this time he can't pick a school that stands out because he wants to take the recruiting process slow, but did say LSU is an offer he is really hoping for.
4. James Williams - Callaway Sr High School - Williams is a monster of a prospect standing 6-foot-5 and weighing 265 pounds. He could possibly top the charts this year in-state as the most talented defensive lineman. The gifted defensive end's offer list already include several big-time programs like LSU, Alabama, Tennessee, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Louisville. Last season, Williams recorded 90 total tackles, 17 tackles for loss, and 12 sacks in only 7 games of action. The Mississippi State Bulldogs currently have Williams teammate Malik Heath (top wide receiver in the state) committed which could possibly work in their favor.
5. Peter Gray - Tupelo High School - Gray, a 6-foot-4 220-pound defensive end from Tupelo, Mississippi, collected 87 tackles, 5 tackles for loss, 5 sacks, 3 interceptions, and 1 defensive touchdown last season. The stat-filling junior season has generated three offers so far from Western Michigan, Louisiana Lafayette, and Troy. Gray has stated that all schools are even at this point.
6. Fabien Lovett - Olive Branch High School - Lovett is a 6-foot-5, 275-pound defensive tackle from Olive Branch, Mississippi who gathered 86 tackles, 3 forced fumbles, and 1 sack last season. He has offers from Mississippi State, Memphis, Ole Miss, and Southern Miss. Mississippi State is the current school standing out to the talented defensive lineman because of everything the university prepares athletes for in life outside of football.
7. Quentin Bivens - Wayne County High School - Bivens is coming off a productive junior season where he gathered 60 tackles, 5 sacks, 4 forced fumbles, and 3 fumble recoveries. The big 6-foot-3, 290-pound defensive tackle has already racked up a trio of offers from LSU, Ole Miss, and Southern Miss. The do-it-all defensive tackle could see his stock increase even more as summer approaches. Alabama could be a team to watch if they were to offer since they are his favorite team.