2. Southaven, MS--DeSoto Civic Center Convention Hall-6:00 p.m. Cost is $5.00 at the door. Guest speaker--Strength Coach Mike Grant. Everyone is invited.
3. Hoover, AL--Damon's (Hwy. 31)-6:00 p.m. Cost is $5.00 per person. Guest speaker--a member of the MSU football coaching staff. If any questions, send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact Chris Settle @ 205-527-6487. (Birmingham Alumni Asso.)
4. Camp Comanche, Bosnia--Camp Comanche Dining Hall. Everyone is invited. :)
5. Memphis, TN--The Racquet Club of Memphis--West Ball Room (please enter on west end) (5111 Sanderlin Ave)-6:00-8:30 p.m. Cost is $15 at the door. Guest speakers--Coach Joe Lee Dunn and Coach Terry Lewis (a native Memphian). An open buffet of heavy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar will be available. Please RSVP by Monday, Feb. 4 by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 901-758-7520.
6. Huntsville, AL--Wings Sports Grille (4250 Balmoral Dr.)-5:30 p.m. Guest Speaker--Coach McCray. Call Rob Heard @ 256-534-6745, or contact him by e-mail Rob.Heard@southtrust.com (Alumni Asso)
7. Jackson, MS--Mikhail's (the old Primos Conference Center on North State Street)-6:00 p.m. Admission is $10 for members and $25 for non-members (non-members may join GJBB at the door.) Guest speakers--Coach Sherrill, Coach Davis, and others. Light snacks and a cash bar will be available for attendees. If you have any questions or comments, please call Aubrey Corley at 856-9704 or John Passons at 668-7589. (Greater Jackson Bulldog Boosters)
8. Grenada, MS--Roxie's Square Table Spoon (on the Square)-Social-6:30-7:00 p.m.; Program-7:00 p.m. Cost is $10 for adults & $5 for children. Guest speaker--Coach Melvin Smith. Adults can choose between prime rib, grilled chicken, or grilled porkchop with two side items and a salad and homemade rolls.
9. Tupelo, MS--Gloster 205--4:00-7:00 p.m. Cost is $10 per person at the door. Guest speaker--Coach Sparky Woods. Hors d'oeuvres and cash bar. Contact Rick Faucette at 842-5057 for more information.
10. Starkville, MS--Harvey's Restaurant in the Bulldog Boardroom (406 Hwy 12, Southdale Center, next door to the Lodge & across the street from the Ramada Inn). Begins at 5:00 p.m. $10 cover charge. Plenty of food will be available. Cash bar will be available. Guest speakers--Coach Jim Tompkins and Football Administrative Assistant Wes Slay. Sponsored in part by Gene's Page.
11. Starkville, MS--Old Venice Pizza Co. in the "burgundy room" (Main Street)--4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. We are trying to get a coach, and we will have $1.50 longnecks and a full menu to offer.