ShowMeMizzou.com has the latest unofficial Missouri Tigers Target Board featuring the remaining offensive players most likely in play as the recruiting season heats up with visits happening the next two weeks and signing day less then two months from now.
Dorial Green-Beckham 6'5" 220 Springfield (MO) Hillcrest WR 4.45 –The national high school receiving yards record holder continues to play his recruitment close to the vest, but we are getting a better idea of who is in the running and who isn't. He has taken unofficial visits to Missouri, Arkansas,Oklahoma, Auburn and Texas. So far, his only official visit has been to Texas, with an official reportedly scheduled to Oklahoma on Dec. 16th. He has an official visit scheduled to Missouri in January which will likely be his last visit.
Evan Boehm 6'4" 305 Lee's Summit (MO) West OG/C 5.1
- Evan de-committed from Missouri recently, but is still considering the Tigers and will be making his official visit to Mizzou this coming Friday the 9th of December. He recently took an official visit to Auburn and had an in-home visit from Michigan last week. Other schools he is reportedly considering include Oklahoma and Iowa.
Brandon Sheperd 6'2" 190 St. Louis (MO) Parkway Central WR 4.46- Sheperd has narrowed his focus to two schools---Oklahoma State and Missouri. He made his official visit to Oklahoma State this past weekend for the Bedlam game, and reportedly was there until this morning. He is scheduled to take his official visit to Missouri this coming weekend of the 9th.
Ryan Jackson 5'11" 185 Angleton (TX) WR 4.43
- Jackson is still a Houston commit after pledging there back in May of this year. However, he is keeping his options open, which will include an official visit to Missouri who he says is recruiting him as a slot receiver. Jackson is an extremely fast prospect who runs a 10.7 100 meters in track. He also plans to visit Utah in January. He was originally going to visit Mizzou in January, but his team lost this past weekend in the state semifinals and it's possible he could come in either this weekend of the 9th or December 16th.
Dominique Wheeler 6'1" 190 Crockett (TX) WR 4.45
- Wheeler is another player committed to another school (Texas Tech) that is going to be taking visits to other schools. He received a Missouri offer earlier in the year and is considering visits to TCU,Baylor, Oklahoma State and Missouri.
Reginald Davis 6'1" 190 Tenaha (TX) WR 4.45
-Davis plays QB for his high school team and has done a fabulous job in leading them deep into the Texas high school playoffs. They play in the semifinal game this coming weekend. Word is that he is considering taking visits to schools and that Missouri is among those being considered. Nothing will be done until after his season is over.
Sean Culkin 6'6" 220 Largo (FL) Indian Rocks TE 4.68
-Culkin is an impressive 3-sport athlete who excels at TE and DE for his HS team. He is also a long snapper. The physical TE had almost 1,000 yards receiving this past season. He will be visiting Missouri for his official on December 9th.
Russell Hansbrough 5'8" 175 Arlington (TX) Bowie 4.45
-The speedy Hansbrough committed to Arizona State but is visiting Missouri after a coaching change for the Sun Devils. The Tigers would like to bring in two backs in this class due to the uncertainty of the timeline of Henry Josey's return to the team after injury.
Simon Goines 6'8" 283 Keller (TX) Central OT 5.2
- Goines is considered a soft commitment because there has been talk of him taking other visits, however, it's looking more and more like Goines will stick with his original commitment in the end according to sources. He will be visiting December 9th on his official visit.
Chad Childs 6'4" 280 LaGrange (TX) OG 5.1
- ShowMeMizzou.com reported on Childs offer and interest in the Tigers back in the summer. The Tigers were among the first teams in on Childs and recognized his talents. Some like him as a defensive tackle, however the Tigers like him as a future offensive guard. He also has offers from Oregon State and Wyoming, and is also considering TCU and Texas Tech. Childs will be visiting on December 9th.
Jake Meador 6'7" 305 Whiteland (IN) OT 5.2
-The Ole Miss commit made an unofficial visit to Missouri for the Texas Tech game. He is considered a soft commit to the Rebels, who just named a new head coach, and plans on taking an official visit to Missouri either on December 17th or in January.
Raphael Green 6'6" 315 San Antonio (TX) Sam Houston OG 5.3
-Green told us back in September of his plans to visit Missouri. He will follow through on that this coming weekend December 9th. Ralphael Green is hard not to root for. He has worked hard to transform himself physically from close to 380lbs down to his playing weight this year of 315. He reportedly showed very good quickness and footwork during the year. He is also the top student in his class with a 4.0 GPA.
Gunner Kiel 6'4" 220 Columbus (IN) East QB 4.7
- We hear the rumors regarding Gunner Kiel. Including that his high school coach may have reached out to Missouri to see if that might still be an option. He is a mid-year transfer and I have been told that an official visit to Missouri would not be needed because of his familiarity with the school and coaches. At this point I feel it is unlikely, but since there is so little info coming out regarding his recruitment, we will leave him on the target board until he makes a decision.
There are a few more names we are working on that could pop up on the target board in the near future that we will bring to you.
The defensive Tiger Target Board will be coming soon.