* Wide receiver Jason Ray has been an absolute pleasure to watch. I'm not sure if he has dropped a pass yet, and he has caught a lot of them. Well, he did drop one in a quick catching drill, but he has been amazing in actually playing drills.
* A.J. Kincade would have reason to be upset after being second on the depth chart after having a great season last year before he got hurt, and he is playing like he is. Kincade has been great, and he has been playing with the kind of physicality the Tigers missed last season.
* Brad Smith didn't have his greatest day Tuesday, missed several throws, including one that Shirdonya Mitchell almost intercepted and another that Doc Gooden did intercept.
* Michigan State transfers David Richard and Brandon Massey made some noise today, with Richard recovering a fumble and Massey making a great pass deflection on a pass from Brandon Coleman to Greg Bracey.
* Coleman and Bracey combined for Tuesday's plays of the game. The first one was an amazing catch by Bracey to beat his defender and then leap for an overthrown ball and catch it inbounds. On the second play, which came less than 15 minutes afterward, Bracey, a track athlete at MU, blew past the secondary and caught a touchdown pass from Coleman.